4 CAMERA 1080P Dual DVR Dash Camera System - 360 Degree of Recording! 2 Outdoor Cams!
Model #: TDCAMDUAL4
4 Camera 1080P DVR Dash Camera Setup (TRUCK or AUTO)
- Put one main camera on the right side of your windshield pointing forward and then install the weatherproof 2nd cam on the passenger side mirror pointing backward or out back windshield on the right side.
- Then put another main camera on the left side of the windshield pointing forward with the 2nd weatherproof camera on the driver side mirror pointing backward or or out back windshield on the left side.
- With this set up, you will have virtually 360 degrees of coverage. Your two main cameras will record about 180 degrees in front of you and you have a camera on each mirror.
- You will have 2 SD cards recording all of the videos.
- Includes two 16 GB SD Cards with gives you 3.5 hours of video before the dash cam loop records
- You can upgrade to two 256 GB for each camera to get 56 hours of recording per camera
- Our dash cams include a g-sensor will automatically lock and protect the video files if you are in an accident, plus our cameras offer an SOS button, which means you can manually save any video file with a push of the button. Any video video that you save with SOS button or that G-Sensor saves, cannot be over written and will be saved until you get home.
- Can add OPTIONAL GPS; Must be purchased separately. For more information on GPS Antenna Add-On, Click HERE. With optional GPS, you can:
- Track Speed of Vehicle
- Track Longitude and Latitude of Vehicle
- When using GPS Viewing software, you will be able to see where vehicle was located on google maps in addition to viewing the HD Video
- Prove the speed you were traveling to protect against fraudulent claims
NOTE: WHEN YOU ADD THE OPTIONAL GPS ANTENNA, YOUR SUCTION CUP MOUNT IS REPLACED BY A COMMERCIAL GRADE ADHESIVE MOUNT.
- The TD 1080P Dual Dash Cam is a vehicle Black Box , Records all the driver sees and hears
- Protects you against Fraudulent Claims with Time and date stamped HD Video
- 1080P HD Camera with 130° Viewing Angle Main Camera Two cameras included, records 2 viewpoints at once
- 2nd Camera has a 120 degree wide angle HD camera with 30’ cable
- Second camera can be mounted anywhere and is waterproof!
- Includes 16 GB SD Card (can use up to a 256 GB SD Card)
- G-Sensor – will protect and save video file if g-sensor detects accident or collision
- SOS Button – will allow you to manually lock and protect any video with a touch of a button
- Night assistance LED’s for night recording
- 2.7 TFT LCD Screen
- Anti-theft option with motion sensor
- Easy to install and operate
- Rechargeable lithium Ion battery
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Multiple uses: as regular video recorder or still, snapshot camera
- OPTIONAL GPS; must be purchased separately.
Top Dawg 1080P 4 Camera DVR Dash Camera will allow you to record 4 viewpoints at the same time in 1080P HD time and date stamped video.
You will have a main cameras on each side of the windshield that can point forward, which will give you 180 degree recording in front of you and record everything the driver sees or can point one of the main cameras front and one on the driver and record what is going on inside the vehicle.
This also comes with two 2nd cameras that can be mounted inside or outside of the vehicle recording a a 3rd and 4th view point at the same time.
This affordable 1080P 4 Cameras DVR Dash Cam set up is easy to install in minutes and includes everything to get started: simply install the main units on the windshield using the heavy duty suction mount and plug the power cord into the cigarette lighter, then adjust the camera on the main unit to point forwards to record what the driver sees or point towards the driver to record the interior of the vehicle.
Next, plug the two 2nd cams into each of the main unit and install the two 2nd cams wherever you choose, inside or outside the vehicle.
These second cams comes with a 30 foot cable which will give you the freedom to install this camera in almost any location.
All videos are recorded on a micro SD card (16GB microSD Card included) in MOV file format, for later playback on your PC, laptop or TV using the AV cable, or USB 2.0 Cable.
We all know that this technology has been used by police officers for years to protect them, why shouldn’t you use that same technology? Now, if your insurance companies or any Judge wants evidence of a traffic ticket or accident, you will have a time and date stamped video that will assist you!
This system uses our NEW 3rd Generation Model, Now Shipping:
- New Novetek 96658 Chipset for Improved Resolution.
- New Lens Chipset for Main Camera now uses Sony 323 for Clearer Picture/Recording.
- Optional GPS Antenna; Must be Purchased Separately. Click HERE for more information.
- Video Main Cameras: H.264 Compression MOV Format, 1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps/1280 x 720 @ 30fps
- Video Second Cameras: H.264 Compression MOV Format, 640 by 480 @ 30 fps
- Backup Cameras: 30 ft cable and metal bracket
- Viewing Angle: 130 degree main cams, 120 degree 2nd cams
- Photo: 2.0 Mega-pixel, JPEG
- Display: 2.7 inch TFT Colorful LCD
- SD Card: up to 256 GB micro SD Card (includes 16 GB micro SD Card for each main camera)
- Length of Recording Time on 16 GB Card: 240 Min (at 1280 by 720)
- Sensor: NT99141
- Interface: USB. 2.0, AV-in, HDMI Out
- Internal Microphone: included
- G-Sensor: included
- SOS Button: included
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Rechargeable 210 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Cycled Recording
- Motion Detection: Select On or Off
- Power: DC5V
- Nominal charging time: Max 2 hours
- Battery Use Time: Up to 30 Minutes
- OPTIONAL GPS ANTENNA; must be purchased separately
- Part Number: TDCAMDUAL4
- 2 - Top Dawg 1080P Dual DVR Dash Camera 3rd Gen
- 2 - Waterproof 2nd camera with bracket with 30 foot cable
- 2 - USB charging/data Line
- 2- DC mobile charger
- 2- 16 GB micro SD Card
- 2- HDMI Cable
- 2- Heavy duty windshield mount
- User guide
- 12 month manufacturer’s defect warranty
New 2018 Version
Old, Purchased Before 2018
Find Similar Products by Tag
Posted by Richard T on 23rd Feb 2017
I have ordered 2 of these 4 cam units. As a Storm Chaser, I have found these cameras to be very helpful. Thanks for a great product.
Great Product, easy to install and run
Posted by Unknown on 10th Nov 2015
This is a great camera. I would give it 5 stars if the instructions made any sense. But once I figured it out, with the help of the amazing Top Dawg staff, it works great. I bought the two pack, not to install on one vehicle, but to share with my colleague.
The instructions are the typical foreign translator work, and hard to figure out which button does what. It was more trial and error than actually understanding the instructions. There are still some buttons and settings that I can't understand. But I'll get there. Once installed, the camera works great. It is very small, unobtrusive on the top of the windshield, and the rear camera is out of the way, at the inside top of my rear window. I think it's much better there than at the rear of the car, but personal choice...
I've had it installed 2 days, and unfortunately already witnessed a very bad crash yesterday. I was not involved, luckily. When I informed the officer I had it on video, he immediately viewed it on his laptop, and downloaded it for evidence. It was pretty cool! He was appreciative as well. It took a minute to figure out which clip was the one we needed, since I forgot to push the save button, but we got it done.
It does what it was designed to do, enough said. Thumbs up on this device. Worth the money.
Even better than the camera is the Top Dawg staff. There were issues on the part of the shipper, but TD made it right, and very quickly. I am a first time customer, and based on this purchase, definitely not a last. Great service, great products.