Model #: TDDIG9DVR3
9" Color Quad/Split Screen DVR LCD Monitor with 3 Digital Wireless CCD Cameras (can add a 4th camera). Perfect System for Truckers, Big Rigs, RV's, Buses and More!
- BRAND NEW UPGRADED SYSTEM: Now with larger 9" LCD, can add up to 128GB, can add weatherproof 10 hour rechargeable battery and strong magnet mount to make a camera portable, which is ideal for use behind trailers (installs in minutes)
Product Overview Video:
Learn about this system from one of our customers:
Digital Wireless Signal - 0% Interference, 0% static, 100% crystal clear picture guaranty, or your money back guaranteed!
9” LCD includes DVR and microSD Card Slot (up to 128GB, not included) which will allow you to record all video as well as view live video! Once the SD card is full, the DVR will loop record and delete old video with new video, continuously!
Avoid Accidents with Blind View Monitoring:
- Before you change lanes, see what is in your blind spot!
- Install a camera on the rear of your vehicle and see what is behind you at all times!
The Monitor (Quad view and video recorder DVR):
This 9" TFT LCD Widescreen with built-in DIGITAL wireless receiver, is a Quad-view monitor, select from one full camera view, Dual 2 Camera View or 4 cameras view. The 1" thin LCD sits on the fully adjustable base allowing you to aim the screen in almost any direction & includes sun shield. A removable external antennas for the monitor allows for better reception for long range signals. Allow image rotation and mirror, non-mirror setting.
Monitor includes microSD Card slot which will allow you to record all video that is displayed on monitor onto microSD card slot (Can use up to a 128GB microSD card (NOT INCLUDED) & includes remote control.
This system includes 3 heavy-duty metal framed CCD wireless water-proof camera. Each Camera includes 20 high-powered IR LEDs for up to 20 feet night vision in total darkness. Camera uses SONY 1/4" high-resolution CCD, with removable external antenna for longer range signal transmission, estimated unobstructed range of 300 feet. Aluminum alloy metal case with 6.8G-force rated shock resistant, IP66 waterproof of resistance grade, and heavy-duty adjustable steel mounting bracket.
- DIGITAL Wireless Back-Up Camera System, 0% Interference, 0% statics, 100% crystal clear picture guaranty.
- Quad view monitor allow single, or multiple view (split display). SD card slot allow video recording and DVR will continuously loop record.
- DIGITAL Wireless System, no need for complex connect wire layout, easy install.
- Built-in 20 high-powered IR LEDs night vision helping to see better at night
- Mirror and Up/Down image switch by pushing the button on the monitor
- Automatic sun blocking feature viewing while camera facing the sun
- 9” Color TFT-LCD Monitor with built-in receiver
- Waterproof, heavy-duty CCD IR camera provides flexible mount location and position
- For use with 12V-24V DC electrical systems
- Installation is easy with the elimination of wires from camera to monitor
- Comes complete with everything you need to install
- Easy to read English installation manual
Learn more about this system:
Learn how a trucker installed this system:
- 3 Digital Wireless Heavy Duty Night Vision Cameras
- DigiQuad 9” TFT LCD Monitor w/ built-in digital receiver
- Sun shield for LCD
- 12v Hard Wire Power Kit for LCD
- Remote Control for LCD
- 2 Large Antennas for LCD, 1 small antenna for each camera
- Video cable, screws, wire connectors
- User manual
- Part #: TDDIG9DVR3
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB SD Card
- Additional Digital Wireless Camera (4th camera) ($179.99) CLICK HERE
- Magnetic Mount for Camera (allows you to mount camera to metal easily) ($49.99) CLICK HERE
- Magnetic Mount for Battery (allows you to mount camera to metal easily) ($49.99) CLICK HERE
- Digital Wireless DVR Rechargeable Battery w/Bracket (up to 10 Hours) ($119.99) CLICK HERE
Stuff to Know Concerning Installation and DVR Functionality:
- Each Camera includes a 12 volt power cable. You will need to tap each camera into a 12 volt power source.
- Once the LCD is one and the cameras have power, the LCD will automatically display the cameras.
- You should set up the LCD to show quad view, which means it will show 4 camera views at same time. With only 3 cameras included, you will have one of the screens blank
- DVR Function
- If you purchase and insert a microSD card, you can now use this as a DVR to record the video
- The LCD will record what is shown on the LCD, which means if you show only one camera, only that one video will be recorded. If you show quad screen, then the LCD will record the quad screen video