We’ve created an electronic logging device (ELD) that’s easy to use, keeps you compliant, and has free monthly service* for individual drivers. *(For Fleets of 3 or more vehicles, there is a $5 monthly fee per vehicle.)
NO MONTHLY FEE FOR INDIVIDUAL DRIVERS.*
We sell the ONE20 F-ELD Product. The Best ELD for Truckers!
This is an FMCSA Approved Model:
To see approved list, Click Here: https://csa.fmcsa.dot.gov/ELD/List
- Low cost hardware and free monthly service (if you are an owner operator)*
- Driver-first design, with logs you control
- Easy installation, setup and use
- Worry-free compliance
- Replaces the need for manually logging hours on paper logs
- Affordable $5 Monthly Fee for small fleets of 3 or more vehicles
What is an ELD?
An ELD is an electronic logging device designed to log the hours of service (HOS) for professional truck drivers. An ELD will connect to truck engine data through its vehicle diagnostic port and record engine data
Why is an ELD needed?
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is mandating that carriers and drivers transition to an ELD by December 18, 2017
What you get?
- ELD Truck Adapter
- 9-pin Y Cable
- 6-Pin Adapter (any trucks prior to 1996 should not order this F-ELD)
- 3M™ Dual Lock™ Re-closable Fastener for dash mounting
- Free access to the robust F-ELD app
- Free access to the management portal: ONE20 Dashboard
- Quick Start Guide
- Owner’s Manual
How it Works?
- Requires Android or Apple devices, either phone or tablet, with low-powered bluetooth and cellular data plan.
- Download the FREE ONE20 F-ELD Driver app
- Connect the included cable to your 9-pin or 6-pin port
- Mount the F-ELD Truck Adapter
- Watch the short training video
- Drive Compliant
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION & FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK HERE