Top Dawg Dual (2 Camera) 720P Camera DVR Dash Cam (Out of Stock)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 15 and get 4% off
- Buy 16 - 50 and get 8% off
- Buy 51 - 200 and get 12% off
- Buy 201 - 5000 and get $15.00 off
Top Dawg Dual DVR Dash Camera will allow you to record 2 viewpoints at the same time in HD, time and date stamped video. You will have a main camera on the windshield that can point forward and record everything the driver sees or can point at the driver and record what is going on inside the vehicle. This also comes with a 2nd camera that can be mounted inside or outside of the vehicle recording a 2nd viewpoint at the same time. This affordable TD Dual DVR camera is easy to install in minutes and includes everything to get started: simply install the main unit on the windshield using the heavy duty suction mount and plug the power cord into the cigarette lighter, then adjust the camera on the main unit to point forwards to record what the driver sees or point towards the driver to record the interior of the vehicle. Next, plug the 2nd camera into the main unit and install the 2nd camera wherever you choose, inside or outside the vehicle. This second camera comes with a 30 foot cable which will give you the freedom to install this camera in almost any location. All videos are recorded on a micro SD card (8GB microSD Card included) in AVI file format, for later playback on your PC, laptop or TV using the AV cable, or USB 2.0 Cable. We all know that this technology has been used by police officers for years to protect them, why shouldn’t you use that same technology? Now, if your insurance companies or any Judge wants evidence of a traffic ticket or accident, you will have a time and date stamped video that will assist you!
- The TD Dual DVR Dash Cam is a vehicle Black Box
- 720P HD Camera with 120° Viewing Angle Main Camera with 2nd camera with 30' cable
- Two cameras included, records 2 viewpoints at once
- Second camera can be mounted anywhere and is waterproof!
- Records all the driver sees and hears
- Time and date stamped for validity
- Protects you from fraudulent claims and potential traffic violations
- G-Sensor – record and save 20 seconds prior and after collision
- Night assistance LED’s for night recording
- 2.0 inch LCD screen
- Anti-theft option with motion sensor
- Easy to install and operate
- Rechargeable lithium Ion battery
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Multiple uses: as regular video recorder or still, snapshot camera
- Video Main Camera: AVI Format, 1280 by 720 @ 30 fps
- Video Second Camera: AVI Format, 720 by 480 @ 30 fps
- Main Camera: can rotate 270 degrees
- Backup Camera: 30 ft cable and metal bracket
- Viewing Angle: 120 degree front, 160 degree back
- Photo: 2.0 Mega-pixel, JPEG
- Display: 2.0 inch TFT Colorful LCD
- SD Card: up to 32 GB micro SD Card (includes 8 GB micro SD Card)
- Sensor: OV9712
- Interface: USB. 2.0, AV-in, AV-out
- Internal Microphone: included
- G-Sensor: included
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Rechargeable 500mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Cycled Recording
- Length of Recording Time on 8 GB Card: 115 Min (at 1280 by 720)
- Motion Detection: Select On or Off
- Power: DC5V
- Nominal charging time: Max 2 hours
- Battery Use Time: Up to 1 hour
- Part Number: TDCAMDUAL
- Top Dawg Dual DVR Dash Camera
- Waterproof 2nd camera with bracket with 30 foot cable
- USB charging/data Line
- DC mobile charger
- 8 GB micro SD Card
- AV Cables
- Heavy duty windshield mount
- User guide
- 12 month manufacturer’s defect warranty
This device may not be used to violate the privacy rights of others. In no way will Top Dawg Electronics or its subsidiaries or partners be held responsible for inappropriate use of this product. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of these products.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 11 | Next
Better than GoPro!
Posted by David Bailey on 23rd Mar 2015
I think the TDCAMDUAL is a great product. I have mine hooked up to my motorcycle. It’s better than any GoPro. I get 2 angles which really helps me on my bike.
Posted by James N Conlon on 19th Mar 2015
Excellent dual dash cam. Easy to install. A couple of days to get it set-up write. Excellent day and nite quality. Very good mount, stays where i put it on windshield. Very happy i got this dash cam. Going to get one more for my explorer. Thanks for making a good dash cam. Jim
Excellent Results on trip to SC!
Posted by Max McCarty on 12th Feb 2015
This is a review I sent in 2014 regarding the excellent results using you dash cam. I just returned from my trip to South Carolina. I used the Dash Cam on my return trip and though I would just share this info with you. I installed a 32GB card and turned the Cam on when I left Myrtle Beach, I left it on for the entire trip. I left Myrtle Beach at 9:31 AM and arrived back. in Newnan Ga at 3:48 PM. a total travel time of 6 hrs and 17 mins. I downloaded the files from the Cam to my PC. I had it set to record 15 min segments. It created 25 files, took 11.8 GB of space. Mostly pleased with the Cam, only improvement would be to improve the camera lens. Everything is kind of Dark, especially trees. It does do a great job of recording everything. Will be using the CAM on my next trip which will be to KC and then on to Sturgis, SD
better than i expected
Posted by stephan on 28th Jun 2014
installation was a breeze. and i even ran the power wire behind all my trim molding . even doing that it took less than 45 minutes to have the camera mounted and powered up.
video's are awesome.
i plan on buying a 2nd one for my wifes car.
Impressed with my first dash cam
Posted by Kenny on 29th Apr 2014
I am amazed at the quality of the videos and how several hours of the HD quality videos can be stored on such a small memory card.
The instructions left a lot to be desired, especially with selecting the setup features. The good news is, when you call Top Dawg, the person who answers the phone can answer your questions and walk you through the setup - no getting transferred or having to leave a message!
Showing reviews 1-5 of 11 | Next