Top Dawg GPS 1080P DVR Dash Camera
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 201 - 5000 and get $15.00 off
The Top Dawg 1080P GPS DVR Dash Cam will help you easily record your driver's view or interior view in real time with 1080P video and audio, plus you will be able to see where the vehicle was on Google Maps! This GPS HD Video Player displays the vehicle's location on Google maps, as well as the vehicle's speed, direction and the longitude and latitude as well! The Top Dawg 1080P GPS Dash Cam is easy to install in minutes and includes everything to get started: simply clip the dash cam in-car camera onto the windshield with the included heavy duty windshield mount and plug the power cord into the cigarette lighter!. All videos are recorded on a micro SD card (8GB microSD Card included) in AVI file format, for later playback on your PC, laptop or TV using the included HDMI cable, or USB 2.0 Cable. This GPS Dash Cam also has G-sensor technology which can detect an impact or collision and will automatically record 20 seconds prior and after impact and save and lock this video file onto the SD Card! We all know that this technology has been used by police officers for years to protect them, why shouldn’t you use that same technology? Now, if your insurance companies or any Judge wants evidence of a traffic ticket or accident, you will have a time and date stamped video that will assist you!
- Easy to operate, installs in minutes! Ready to use out of the box!!
- The Top Dawg GPS Dash Cam acts as your vehicle black box
- Ability to track dash cam video playback with Google maps using GPS
- Track Speed, latitude/longitude
- 120 degree view angle 1080P HD Camera
- Records all you see and hear
- Time and date stamped for verification
- Helps prevent fraudulent claims
- G-Sensor – record and save 20 seconds prior and after collision
- Night vision assistance LED’s for improved night recording
- 1.5” LCD screen
- Anti-theft technology with motion detector
- Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Includes 8 GB Micro SD CardIncludes HDMI out which allows you to watch in HD video on LCD
- Use as a video recorder or snap-shot camera
- CANNOT be used for turn by turn directions
- Video: AVI Format, 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps, MP4 Format
- Photo: JPEG, 1600 by 1200
- Display: 1.5 inch TFT Colorful LCD
- GPS: Yes – Google Maps
- Memory Card: up to 32 GB Micro Memory Card (includes 8 GB card)
- Sensor: OV9712
- Camera: ¼ color CMOS WXGA Night Vision Camera
- Viewing Angle: 120 degree
- Interface: USB. 2.0 & HDMI
- Microphone: included
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Rechargeable 500mAh Li-Polymer Battery - up to 1 hour
- Cycled Recording
- Length of Recording Time on 8 GB Card: 120 Min (at 1280 by 720)
- Motion Detection: Yes
- G-Sensor: Yes
- Infrared LED: 4 IR lights for improved night recording
- Power: DC5V
- Nominal charging time: Max 2 hours
- Part Number: TDGPSCAM01
- New Top Dawg Dash GPS DVR HD Camera
- HD Google Map viewing software
- USB charging/data Line
- DC mobile charger
- 8 GB micro memory card
- HDMI cable
- Heavy duty windshield mount
- User guide
- 12 month manufacturer's defect warranty
For GPS Dash Cams purchased before November 15th, 2013
This device may not be used to violate the privacy rights of others. In no way will Top Dawg Electronics or its subsidiaries or partners be held responsible for inappropriate use of this product. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of these products.
Love my new dash cam!
Posted by Lynn on 8th Dec 2014
I had to call about the little disc...it does not work in my MacPro or Mac. I am enjoying this new product so far. I have found that it will not run on any of my Macs. In the truck it has been a learning experience. We are using it every time we go somewhere. Had a friend that had one in her van and if she hadn't had it she would have been charged with running a red light and causing the accident but because she has a dash cam she was found to be the one hit and did not run the red light! Main reason I bought one...and I bought one for my son for Christmas!
Works great after 1 year!
Posted by Unknown on 27th Oct 2014
I have had the Top Dawg DVR Dash Cam for 1 Year and it is working Great.The only thing is I move it from between vehicles so I need another mount.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Jul 2014
Great video quality and great software. Sits perfectly hidden behind my rear view mirror never falls.. only issue I have is the hassle to remove the camera from its mount.. (maybe it's the location I have it which gives me little finger space) .
I'm a delivery driver so this helps me a lot with many idiots passing there stop signs and bikers flying in front of on your right of way.